Saturday, March 23, 2013

Long Time No Blog

Yeah, I know I've often said I was going to "post more" but.... LIFE, you know? Anyway, things are really starting to pick up around here. I've been busy working full time and juggling said work with other side projects.
Project 1:
I just finished a short story that I've been working on since November. It's titled "Flea Dip." It's kind of a Horror/Neo-Noir/Comedy type thing. I wrote about 90% of it at night (when I'm tired and crazy) so, I think it turned out ok. The next challenge would be getting it published...
What's funny is, as soon as I finished it, I found this.
Now I realize, I need to rewrite the WHOLE STORY as a SCRIPT! 
Yeah, I'm not all that familiar with the screenplay format and it's proving to be quite irritating. But I have 15 pages already, so I think I'll be able to make the deadline.
And by the way, that was actually Project 2.
So, Project 3:
I'm currently trying to get certain stop - motion things done in time for a certain event. But, that may or may not happen, depending on how fast I get my script done. Really, it's crazy how many things I want and need to do that ALL have approximately the same deadline: JULY! 
So, until I can finish something, I probably won't post anything new for a little while (ha, you all know what that means....). 
Anyway, till next time.