So, I've been working on a new project (which I believe I mentioned a few months back) and it's been going relatively well.
I've built the armature with new tiedowns and have just partially clothed it.
The tiedowns are ground into a "T" shape which will fit inside a slot in the feet.
I didn't come up with this design myself, rather, it was devised by Nick Hilligoss! You can check out his tutorial for such tiedowns here.
The clothes that are shown are store-bought, doll clothes which just happened to fit perfectly!
These are just the basics though. This puppet will eventually have a trench coat sewn over it. Not by ME of course, I can't sew to save my life. I have a friend however, who's mother will be completing the outfit.
As you can see, I'm still quite far from animating. But hopefully, I'll be able to have this entire project done before Halloween.